• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up to get Mark Sanchez

YeahBoy

Ok, why was he banned when there are so many other tards on this forum that deserve it?

Because some of his posts I had to delete, and I'm a lazy fug who doesn't want to work much.

Let that be a lesson to everyone. Know the rules so I don't have to deleted your posts and actually do some work around here.

In attempt to hi jack another of fruit cups threads, lets move this to a serious side.

ImO trading up for a qb is not a good idea. The expectations laid on that person would be to much for them to take. It would take a truely exceptional mind to over come the bashing they would face. This off course hinges on them starting off the bat.

On the other hand trading up to sit them on the bench to learn (hopefully only good things from Fake Belbong) is not a good move either. Fake is to shakey not to have the media pressure force said draftee in to early or tear the team appart with media questions. Expectations are just to high when trading up on draft day.

Archived