• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banned: Teh Kurb

Scrumtrilescent

For a week anyway. He's pissed me off since that MNF game where he spilled beer all over me and embarassed everyone who even considers themselves to be a Panthers fan. Being NICE to rival fans, even a Packer asshat. He even BOUGHT the douche a beer. What a dick.

Anyway, I just can't stand by and abide by this travesty. This mockery of the boards. This travismockery. I've banned him to The Halls of Beer in Valhalla for a week. You see, unlike all other warm blooded American men, Kurb hates beer. He's a waste, I tell you. This tarnishing of this website cannot go unpunished, we cannot have double standards to flaunt in the face of everyone. Hypocrisy is a cancer of society. Zod is really trying in earnest to turn this shithole into something halfway respectable. News plugs, magazines, commercials, national columnists, etc. Then this? No, no. That cannot stand my friends.

Today, the subjugated masses fight back. Today we win. Today we are finally free of the shackles of the bane of INTERNET...Kurb.

Archived