• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What bothers me most is

beckersteen

I like Matt Moore. I wanted him to do good because we just seems like a likable guy. Anyone see him when they put Clausen in? Man he looked so down and crushed I felt so bad for him.

I do want to state that I think the coaching decisions are hurting us more than our players. We actually have decent talent.

Oh well lets hope we get rolling sometime and turn into a wildcard (which I expected before the season started).

I like Matt Moore. I wanted him to do good because we just seems like a likable guy. Anyone see him when they put Clausen in? Man he looked so down and crushed I felt so bad for him.

I do want to state that I think the coaching decisions are hurting us more than our players. We actually have decent talent.

Oh well lets hope we get rolling sometime and turn into a wildcard (which I expected before the season started).

I believe the coaching is definitely garbage, but also there are some players who while giving their all, just aren't doing their jobs Period. Another coaching decision I'm not sure of is why Dwayne Jarrett isn't even out there on third downs. I am seriously to the point where I hope he goes somewhere else and turns into a Pro Bowler just to stick it to this organization.

Talk about someone who was really never given chances in games, he is top of the list. All of the stupid practice bullcrap can be thrown around by anyone who wants to, but it is still a moot point. These players get paid to play and the coaches wont let him do it. Why can't they let him fail on the field like the rest of the team, this is the worst scenario possible.

Archived