• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wutz your IQ?

Happy Panther

You ever take an IQ test?

Senior year of HS in some dumb class we had to take an IQ test. It was overseas so who knows. I scored so well that the teacher and headmaster called me in and told my parents and stuff. i scored like 170 or something. My parents just kind of laughed.

I'm not that smart and pretty lazy but have a knack for testing. Maybe i'll take another one and see if I can get into mensa.

You ever take an IQ test?

Senior year of HS in some dumb class we had to take an IQ test. It was overseas so who knows. I scored so well that the teacher and headmaster called me in and told my parents and stuff. i scored like 170 or something. My parents just kind of laughed.

I'm not that smart and pretty lazy but have a knack for testing. Maybe i'll take another one and see if I can get into mensa.

You messed up the decimal point placement, which is understandable because your I.Q. is 17.0.

I was told by the Marines and a few of my Professors in college, that I had an 'impressive IQ'. (Also, my Mom, who was a teacher.)

Out of college I was invited to join MENSA. I asked the person what they ever did for mankind. He said that MENSA members were part of the most prestigious 'Think Tanks' in the world. I imagnines a bunch of geeks sitting around playing cards and trying to dream up a way to make a woman robot!

I told them, "thanks, but no thanks." I had a good job, I didn't think that being a member of MENSA was going to be all that impressive on my resume.

Out of college I was invited to join MENSA. I asked the person what they ever did for mankind. He said that MENSA members were part of the most prestigious 'Think Tanks' in the world. I imagnines a bunch of geeks sitting around playing cards and trying to dream up a way to make a woman robot!

I told them, "thanks, but no thanks." I had a good job, I didn't think that being a member of MENSA was going to be all that impressive on my resume.

You sure they weren't just trying to avoid a lawsuit because of the Americans with Disabilities Act?

did I take that one too far?

Archived