• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you get rid of Trgo if it meant....

PanthersFanNY

Get rid of Trgo if it meant getting rid of Fox too?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Get rid of Trgo if it meant getting rid of Fox too?

• Yes
    • No

why do people keep saying it is Fox? there was nothing wrong Fox's philosophies in 2002 when they were number 2 in the league and in 2003 when they made the Super Bowl.

It's both. Trgo came here in 2002. You mean to tell me TRGO has changed us for the worse and Fox just sits by and watches? No, Fox is the commander of this ship and eveyone follows his orders...how they RUN those orders, however, is up to them...then approved by Fox.

Fox tells them what he wants, they work on it, they all sit down and go over it, everyone agrees (well, not the players) and boom...there's a gameplan...and boom we give up an assload of points.

It's both. Trgo came here in 2002. You mean to tell me TRGO has changed us for the worse and Fox just sits by and watches? No, Fox is the commander of this ship and eveyone follows his orders...how they RUN those orders, however, is up to them...then approved by Fox.

Fox tells them what he wants, they work on it, they all sit down and go over it, everyone agrees (well, not the players) and boom...there's a gameplan...and boom we give up an assload of points.

Del-Rio was our cordinater in 02

Trgo isn't the proble, Fox's philosophies are. Trgo is nothing more than a puppet...and that's straight from Buckner's mouth. And then add the articles mentioning how Fox too over Trgo's D meetings and you get an even more clear picture of the stubborn man that is Foxy.

But who would replace him with this offseason.

I just don't see any options that would make this team better than what they were this year.

I think the question is refering to firing Fox in order to fire Trgovac. Or at least that is how I took it.

That's what happened in Denver. Bolin (sp) wanted the DC out I believe, and Shanahan wasn't going to fire him. But I as loyal as Fox is, I don't think he would be that loyal.

why do people keep saying it is Fox? there was nothing wrong Fox's philosophies in 2002 when they were number 2 in the league and in 2003 when they made the Super Bowl.

That's one of the main problems, the league has changed but Fox refues to.

Just like Foster up the middle, Foster up the middle, Foster up the middle, punt

Fox is so stubborn that he will not adapt his philosophies for his personnel talent or when they are not working...aka We didn't cover Fitz any different in the playoffs than we did in the first game

Archived