• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Marital Debate...

Darth Biscuit

OK, my wife and I were having a discussion last week... then she had a girls night out Friday and discussed it with her friends and came back and told me what they all said.

I'm gonna conduct a poll on here and see what you all say.

Question:

On AVERAGE, how many times PER WEEK do you consider appropriate for a married couple to have sex.

This is not how much you are currently getting, but your ideal.

Please post the number, your sex and age and if you are married or not in your response.

Im not married so I have no idea....

when I AM married, I would like it to be at least 2-3 times per week....basing that off of what Klong said aboot guys when they get older and they can't handle as much or need breaks...

but I honestly have no idea.

Are we talking sex and just sex? Or various other things that could possibly lead to sex?

Im not married so I have no idea....

when I AM married, I would like it to be at least 2-3 times per week....basing that off of what Klong said aboot guys when they get older and they can't handle as much or need breaks...

but I honestly have no idea.

Are we talking sex and just sex? Or various other things that could possibly lead to sex?

Well, I don't want to be any more specific than "sex"... I guess that can mean whatever you want it to mean. I don't want to skew the results.

I think KK may have meant that a little differently than what you're thinking... I think he meant that when guys are young, they can go 2-3 times in one session and as they age, that slows a bit...

Archived