• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daniel Tosh

Jbro

How much of the show was new material? I ask that assuming you've seen his specials on comedy central. I've seen two, and I think that's all there are.

99% of the material from last night would not of been allowed on Comedy Central. I have seen two also and might of heard one joke I had heard him use before. He Bashed New Orleans and said Katrina was a sign from God that those people are dirty and need a bath. Think I had heard him use that one before but that was it. The two openers (forgot names) I recognized both of them from Comedy Central specials.

99% of the material from last night would not of been allowed on Comedy Central. I have seen two also and might of heard one joke I had heard him use before. He Bashed New Orleans and said Katrina was a sign from God that those people are dirty and need a bath. Think I had heard him use that one before but that was it. The two openers (forgot names) I recognized both of them from Comedy Central specials.

I have heard him say the Katrina one before...

I love him...I love the rippin' and the tearin'...the rippin' and the tearin'...

Archived