• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 WRs in the NFL

look, Im not calling the guy a scrub. And my opinion means nothing, all I am trying to get through is, the guys i mention are considered top 5, and they are. Roddy White is really good. Hes the best receiver in the NFC South (*gasp*), and hes a top 5 receiver in the NFC, but hes not a top 5 receiver in the NFL.

look, Im not calling the guy a scrub. And my opinion means nothing, all I am trying to get through is, the guys i mention are considered top 5, and they are. Roddy White is really good. Hes the best receiver in the NFC South (*gasp*), and hes a top 5 receiver in the NFC, but hes not a top 5 receiver in the NFL.

Are you going to back up your opinion as to why? I mean, to rank Randy Moss at this point ahead of him....really? If the Falcons were to waive Roddy White today, there would not be 20 teams that say "No thanks". Brandon Lloyd proves my point about Brandon Marshall having inflated numbers to his system quite nicely.

Are you going to back up your opinion as to why? I mean, to rank Randy Moss at this point ahead of him....really? If the Falcons were to waive Roddy White today, there would not be 20 teams that say "No thanks". Brandon Lloyd proves my point about Brandon Marshall having inflated numbers to his system quite nicely.

Im using my eye test. of course my eyes are weak because I wear contacts, but its pretty good. Get back at me. Im not ready to take Marshall out because of a down year in a new system. If he doesn't catch on sure, im ready to insert a new guy. But not yet. Maybe I am biased on Moss, he could be washed up, we'll see. as I said, my opinion is squat. maybe I should slap myself.

Archived