• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

...and your 2011 Motor Trend Car of the Year is...the Chevrolet Voltron

Jangler

I'm sure that it being a Government Motors car had nothing to do with the decision...:rolleyes:

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/car/1101_2011_motor_trend_car_of_the_year_chevrolet_volt/index.html

In the 61-year history of the Car of the Year award, there have been few contenders as hyped -- or as controversial -- as the Chevrolet Volt. The Volt started life an Old GM project, then arrived fully formed as a symbol of New GM, carrying all the emotional and political baggage of that profound and painful transition. As a result, a lot of the sound and fury that has surrounded the Volt's launchhas tended to obscure a simple truth: This automobile is a game-changer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33870&stc=1&d=1289984342

It's supposed to be totally electric.

Haha yea it sure is Govt Motors. At least the govt is pushing a more enviorment friendly car. I'd rather that than them invade Iran.

I get that but if there's no functional reason for these cars to be about the same body style it just seems lazy.

Archived