• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 123

Swan

Going to be getting along with my monthly poker game!! This is 2 months in a row that UFC has scheduled their fights the same night as my poker game. Let everybody else pay to watch it at my house..Word... How long before Brock gets his belt back?

This should be a good card. It's just teasing me leading up the the New Years card and the Superbowl card, in which all the fights could be headlineers.

Sotiropoulos vs. Lauzon will be good. Tyson Griffin is gonna be cut more them likely after this card.

Lauzon always puts on exciting fights so I'm excited to watch him. I don't think Griffin gets cut, he's too good of a fighter. If he loses I think they will force him to drop down to the new 145 weight class and fight there where he will be more competitive.

I'm also hoping Aldo and Edgar fight at some point, Aldo has the scariest kicks I've ever seen. I think/hope Pettis beats Hendo then beats whoever wins the other fight.

The 155 and 145 classes are going to be super exciting in the near future.

Going to be getting along with my monthly poker game!! This is 2 months in a row that UFC has scheduled their fights the same night as my poker game. Let everybody else pay to watch it at my house..Word... How long before Brock gets his belt back?

Brock might not get his belt back ever. There are a lot of good HW and Brock isn't that skilled and can't take a punch.

I can't wait till Pat B. makes his return this year and smashes some guys with those tree trunk legs.

Anyone have predictions for the fights themselves?

This should be a good card. It's just teasing me leading up the the New Years card and the Superbowl card, in which all the fights could be headlineers.

Lauzon always puts on exciting fights so I'm excited to watch him. I don't think Griffin gets cut, he's too good of a fighter. If he loses I think they will force him to drop down to the new 145 weight class and fight there where he will be more competitive.

I'm also hoping Aldo and Edgar fight at some point, Aldo has the scariest kicks I've ever seen. I think/hope Pettis beats Hendo then beats whoever wins the other fight.

The 155 and 145 classes are going to be super exciting in the near future.

He might get a shot at 145 but he will be on a short leash. He is the first fight of the prelims which is not a good sign.

He might get a shot at 145 but he will be on a short leash. He is the first fight of the prelims which is not a good sign.

I agree. I think DW has a soft spot for a lot of random guys and for some reason I think Griffin is one of them. He will probably get a fight or two at 145 and depending on how exciting they are he could get more, win or lose.

As long as people talk about the fights that's all DW cares about. W/L doesn't mean as much if you put on exciting fights, look at Guida. He's roughly .500 but puts on a hell of a show every time.

The new divisions will be exciting to see. As for Brock, I hope he makes a comeback. I'm by no means a Brock fan, but the way he was handled by Velasquez...I mean, I felt bad for the guy.

I'm most looking forward to Penn vs. Hughes though. Stacked card all around, tomorrow will be good.

The new divisions will be exciting to see. As for Brock, I hope he makes a comeback. I'm by no means a Brock fan, but the way he was handled by Velasquez...I mean, I felt bad for the guy.

I'm most looking forward to Penn vs. Hughes though. Stacked card all around, tomorrow will be good.

I think the Heavyweight Div still has some good fights left. Cain is the total package and I look for him to have several more good fights. Brock will make it back and will be good as well. For a dude that has a short MMA career he has done well.

Archived