• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last time the Browns were in Charlotte...

Paintballr

Does anyone remember at the tailgate, we had a bunch of Browns fan's next to us, and for whatever reason they brought a dog cage big enough for a person to fit in it....

And for whatever reason they would take turns going inside of the cage with meat hanging down and everyone barking and hitting the cage...Anyone still got pictures of this? I remember it was on the old site hah!

Props for browns and the fans they have!

I remember that. Some of the craziest poo I've ever seen. They would get on all fours and walk like a dog barking into the cage and get the meat. It was a rainy day, and half of them were soaked none of them gave a damn about it either.

I remember that. Some of the craziest poo I've ever seen. They would get on all fours and walk like a dog barking into the cage and get the meat. It was a rainy day, and half of them were soaked none of them gave a damn about it either.

That was also the day where we had guys next to us that brough some "home made" moon shine haha it was a crazy day I couldn't believe the people getting in. They kept saying join us!

i would love to see falcons fans make a stupid nest and put it in the bed of their rusty POS dotson and put their nastyass inbred kids in it and flap their arms next to it, crawl in the nest, and drop gummy worms into their kids mouths.

GOOOOOOOOO FALCONS *KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER*

that poo would be my signature for years

i would love to see falcons fans make a stupid nest and put it in the bed of their rusty POS dotson and put their nastyass inbred kids in it and flap their arms next to it, crawl in the nest, and drop gummy worms into their kids mouths.

GOOOOOOOOO FALCONS *KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER*

that poo would be my signature for years

Every time they are here they do the "dirty bird" and dance with loud music at the tailgates before and after the game. Pretty sure you can take a picture of it and it would make you laugh for years.

Archived