• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 19: New Jersey Nets (6-13) @ Bobcats (6-12)

C-A-T-S

Where's Devin Harris, isn't he the starting PG?

Also I'm sure Humphries didn't start last time either. I heard recently the guard from Louisville was sent to the Dleague because of personal conduct. Can't remember his name but the one the Bobcats wanted instead of Henderson.

Edit: Terrence Williams.

Amazingly, we lose a lead AGAIN and now going to OT. Coaching once again fails for us. I swear.

We really can't throw a pass in correctly in 2 tries? Give me a break. This team will not a keep a lead, I don't even care if the lead is 20. Once 4 minutes hits the clock in the 4th we'll give up enough points to put the other team in the game, EVERY time.

So does Wallace need to write a letter apologizing to the fans for effing up at the end. Make your FTs!

Seriously. At least ONE of the FT's. You're our star, you're Mr. Bobcat, you have to at least make one of those.

His shot this year has been ugly. It's like a line-drive shot, no arc period.

TT gettin it done.

I was about to throw my drink through the TV if that indeed ended up a foul lol.

I love TT's blocks, so much energy, he's getting better and better. His jumper is getting better too but sometimes he needs to drive instead of shoot.

Archived