• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Guest MaskedMilitant

Damn...I can't figure this stupid site out...

yeah dude you can post but cant post a new thread until you have 100 posts. so post away.

Sooooo yea I'm new here. I'm MGH1989, you might know me from my work on ESPN, real quality stuff. I've decided to post here because y'all seem like a good bunch of Panther fans and I would like to converse about our Panthers with more of my own kind instead of valiantly defending them. Any questions, ask away.

Guest MaskedMilitant

Sooooo yea I'm new here. I'm MGH1989, you might know me from my work on ESPN, real quality stuff. I've decided to post here because y'all seem like a good bunch of Panther fans and I would like to converse about our Panthers with more of my own kind instead of valiantly defending them. Any questions, ask away.

Your first mistake: thinking we seem like a good bunch of panther fans! Welcome.

Guest Spot On Dtan

I am "Spot on Dtan." I am a falcons fan, and seen as a "Vick Troll" on my Falcons' boards, but as a realist everywhere else. I was tired of getting banned every time I said anything slightly against the groupthought party line of falconslife, so I figured I'd come here for some real football talk.

I am "Spot on Dtan." I am a falcons fan, and seen as a "Vick Troll" on my Falcons' boards, but as a realist everywhere else. I was tired of getting banned every time I said anything slightly against the groupthought party line of falconslife, so I figured I'd come here for some real football talk.

I Lold

Perhaps in like 3 weeks when we pull our heads out of our rectums.

Hello, I'm new here but not to the Panthers. I'm from Goose Creek, SC. I enjoy muscle cars, cooking, eating, football and computing among a few other things. I'm single with a significant other. My favorite cliché is "live and let live". I try to get along with most everyone even though I know you can't please everyone, so to those I just put a little distance between us and then maybe we'll get along. That's about it, Go Panthers!

Small world...

Archived