• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Hello huddle and fellow panther fans. Long time lurker posting for the first time. Well, not really I've posted before but never stayed active. Anyways. Name's frank and I jumped on the bandwagon during our superbowl run in 03 and have been hardcore about the panthers since then.

About me. Graduated high school in 04 and was in army basic training two weeks later. I joined by choice, and had several oppurtunities available college wise and even career wise through the army because I was semi-intelligent. Joined the infantry. And did a tour of the jewel of southwest asia(iraq) in 2005 and 06. And was honorably discharged in 2008.

Just moved to charlotte a few months ago from greensboro and am currently working two jobs. Now I get to go to the home games and meet all of you snuggly huddlers. No family in charlotte so its just me for now...

Sorry not trying to make u guys read a book. I just wanted to introduce myself the right way. And Mr Scot is the man

Hello,

I am not 100% how this works. I have been following this forum for about a year but have just now decided to join for a couple of reasons. I am not much of a message board kind of guy but I am a huge panthers fan (have been following religiously for 11 years now and I am 25). I use this site to get a lot of my news and I am in the process of moving to Raleigh from Charleston, SC. I hope to contribute and not make too much of an ass of myself. Thanks and I look forward to this experience.

Hey whats up fellas. I've been following this board for a while now, getting my dose of Panther info. I just decided to join just for the hell of it. Figure if i'm gonna check it almost everyday might as well make myself an account. I've been a fan sense the beginning of the Panthers. From Collins to Newton. Lookin forward to discussing some Panther football on this site. :cam:

Archived