• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

I guess i missed this section. My name is kenyon, i was born in siberia and raised by mongolian nomads. Nomuff2tuff4thaduff is my motto. Butterfly meat is a excellent source of protien. I ended up in the foster care of a black panther who was raising her litter. Back the *** up.

• 1 month later...

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

Guest Bwood

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

:huh:

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bwood

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

Welcome aboard.

I'm from LA but I was in San Marcos this past winter and I got a DeAngelo Williams jersey for 50 bucks on a street corner.

Guest Bwood

That thing is awesome. I'm sure one of regular posters Ivan The Awesome would dig that since he's currently living in Mexico.

Guest Bwood

New to the boards... Fan of the Panthers since October of '93 as I am a Charlotte native... now living in Greenville SC... PSL owner - Section 529

How can I get more posts to show per page? There an option for that?

Cheers

Welcome.

And unfortunately I don't think there is. One of the minor problems with this site.

Archived