• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Hi guys, I'm James. I've been a fan since 94. I have an account on a different Panthers fan board, but with all the excitement this season, I can hardly contain my excitement and I can't seem to get enough discussing Panthers related things.

With that being said, GO PANTHERS! And KEEP POUNDING!

I'm Eric, been a Panthers fan since 2003 (and before you yell 'bandwagon', I was 9). I found about this place during Greatest Uniform of all-time vote in the offseason and have been lurking ever since, but finally got around to creating an account.

I've been an avid fan since the Inaugural season. It's been a really tough stretch, but we have finally turned the proverbial corner. I feel that something special is happening this year, and since it's actually positive I figured that I might as well celebrate with like minded folks. I have been suffering in silence for years, but now I will celebrate with my brethren. I've never been part of an "online community" before, but I am hoping to contribute here with my knowledge of the team, and somewhat educated opinions.

I'm looking forward to our game on January the 12th, and am looking forward to our offense leading us through the playoffs. I think they will finally cut Cam loose and allow him to throw the deep ball. I could be wrong, but I think we're going to have to make some changes if we are to realize our ultimate goal. My favorite player should be obvious. I'll be getting myself aquainted with the site for the next few days. Looking forward to creating some friendships and talking about a team that I'm deeply passionate about with y'all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived