• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck News & Updates

Jbro

Didn't they go to the Superbowl in 2003 (in his second year as GM)?? was he supposed to coach the team as well?? or should have have played?

Nice strawman attempt.

Yeah, we made it to the Superbowl. We failed to win it. Had he brought in talent to survive the long haul, we'd been back at least one more time since.

Failing to win the Superbowl =/= a Championship team.

sounds like you don't care to read any of what is available. i suggest the lounge and LL forums as well as the ones related to the other sports of the carolinas. i stay away from the tinderbox though.

If by this you mean redundant "what if" posts that say the same thing as the post before it said, then you are correct sir.

I'll read what I want to read. Go earn pie elsewhere.

What do people's opinions matter? We are bringing in more than one player, so all of that stuff is crap.

JFC... you've missed the point completely.

Which is, because you need it spelled out I guess...

The problems for the Panthers are deep in the organization and need correction, else we will have a crappy team for years to come.

Now, if you care to debate that, by all means, please try. A 2-13 record should be convincing enough before you do though.

I've been to damn near every Cardinal game the last two years, and I can say that that he is accurate and makes great reads. He seems to always successfully change plays at the LOS, and he never stares down receivers. I'm no talent scout, but dude is a baller.

THat tells me a lot. THanks.

How not to complain about all of the Luck threads:

*Start a Luck thread.

You're a little late to the party. Someone beat you to that line yesterday. The only reason this thread got bumped to the top is because I was responding to someones polite answer. You should try that sometime.

You do realize that there several good GMs that "fail" every single year right? I want to know what you want the man to do? He put the talent together. At this point you are just nit picking. he made some dumbass moves last year and the year before, but discrediting him for the superbowl team is ridiculous.

JFC... you've missed the point completely.

Which is, because you need it spelled out I guess...

The problems for the Panthers are deep in the organization and need correction, else we will have a crappy team for years to come.

Now, if you care to debate that, by all means, please try. A 2-13 record should be convincing enough before you do though.

Who doesn't know that dude?! Who denied that? I think YOU missed the point. We are talking about the first pick, that doesn't mean it ends there, and no one ever said it did.

Out of sheer boredom I went to read their forums when I read this...

...and I found a thread where someone actually wanted to trade for Clausen.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=109768&highlight=jimmy+clausen

Granted not all of them are that retarded but the existence of this thread made me laugh...a lot

Brady Quinn trade for Peyton Hillis part 2. If we can get some value for Clausen, we should not hesitate to make the deal.

THat tells me a lot. THanks.

No problem. Wish I could give more insight, but up until our situation this year, I never paid a whole lot of attention to Andrew to be honest. My cousin is Ryan Whalen, so that's who I would always go to the games to watch. And I'm usually fairly intoxicated and watching the young college coeds. Yeah, I'm that creepy old guy. :)

You do realize that there several good GMs that "fail" every single year right? I want to know what you want the man to do? He put the talent together. At this point you are just nit picking. he made some dumbass moves last year and the year before, but discrediting him for the superbowl team is ridiculous.

Please show me a "good" GM that has failed, at least once, to put together a championship (meaning they win the Lombardi). You won't.

He deserves credit for making ONE decent attempt out of 8 tries. That sucks dude. Giving him credit for that one year above all the others is ridiculous.

Who doesn't know that dude?! Who denied that? I think YOU missed the point. We are talking about the first pick, that doesn't mean it ends there, and no one ever said it did.

Lots of people are saying...

You know what, nevermind... you obviously don't get it, so I'm not wasting time trying to explain it.

Archived