• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

SmootsDaddy89

I got Oblivion for Xmas and still haven't played yet because the brief game time I get now has been spent on New Vegas......... FML

This is insulting.

However, when you play it there will be some aspects like relational depth between characters that seem to lack compared to select few games now days, as with other aspects as well. So you'd have to play it 'in it's time' to understand and appreciate how revolutionary it really was. Remember it was released with the Xbox 360. Even taking this into consideration, you need to stop playing NV and play Oblivion immediately! It is the very best RPG on a console at it's time and can be argued as the best today, almost 5 years after the fact, that is impressive.

This is insulting.

However, when you play it there will be some aspects like relational depth between characters that seem to lack compared to select few games now days, as with other aspects as well. So you'd have to play it 'in it's time' to understand and appreciate how revolutionary it really was. Remember it was released with the Xbox 360. Even taking this into consideration, you need to stop playing NV and play Oblivion immediately! It is the very best RPG on a console at it's time and can be argued as the best today, almost 5 years after the fact, that is impressive.

I agree Oblivion is a great game much better than Fallout, Mass Effect, and NotOR IMO.

morrowind was better

I agree 100%. They had to go more mainstream though to continue to have the advantage. While I loved Morrowind, it wasn't for everyone. It didn't hold your hand. There weren't way points or quest books. You want to know something you better fuging listen and paying attention to what the hell is going on lol. God forbid you forget what the fug your doing. I prefer it this way, it's more realistic for me, feels more real. But, it's not always better. They still release the best games hands down.

Yes, Fallout 3 I would consider very close. That game was great.

Personally, I want more assimilation added to the already massive game. More house/city owning, more in depth relationships etc while keeping the the great action content.

Archived