• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 45: Bobcats@Lakers

King Taharqa

hell yeah, im soooo happy! great team game. shannon brown stepped up big, hope wallace is ok. wish felton wouldnt take every game winning oppertunity (4th quarter) diaw great game.. not his fault on that 1st overtime shot, got double teamed an prolly fouled... okafor good, really nobody played bad, even morrison scored! haha now lets see if we got anything left for portland.... we need to win at least 2 games on road trip, an we got 1! hell yeah!

Pau Gasol is such a pussy. Dude plays no defense, flops all the time, and got bullied all night by Emeka. Fakers will not go the distance with such a soft big man in the middle.

Andrew Bynum is the man in the middle. He's emerging as one of the better centers in the L.

Nice win Bobcats. Maybe we'll see you in the Finals. Ha.

Andrew Bynum is the man in the middle. He's emerging as one of the better centers in the L.

Nice win Bobcats. Maybe we'll see you in the Finals. Ha.

so you're a lakers fan and a dook fan... let me guess you're also a yankees fan too. :dupe:

hell yeah, im soooo happy! great team game. shannon brown stepped up big, hope wallace is ok. wish felton wouldnt take every game winning oppertunity (4th quarter) diaw great game.. not his fault on that 1st overtime shot, got double teamed an prolly fouled... okafor good, really nobody played bad, even morrison scored! haha now lets see if we got anything left for portland.... we need to win at least 2 games on road trip, an we got 1! hell yeah!

Dude, were you snorting cocaine when you wrote this post?

SUGGESTION: After you write your post, walk out of the room, then come back in and read it BEFORE you post...usually helps if you click that spell checker...

And yes you were correct, great win for the Bobcats.

so you're a lakers fan and a dook fan... let me guess you're also a yankees fan too. :dupe:

I would be frustrated too if Carolina were #1 and the Bobcats were actually a functioning NBA franchise. I tried to be a Bobcats fan, but one stupid front office decision after another and the affiliation with the Tarheels just made it too hard. I really hope you all draft Hansbrough next year, I can't wait to see him play(or sit) in the NBA!!!

Archived