• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards pick may be a great one now.

Snake

I wouldn't go that far. I like Gettis and Lafell, but I'm not ready to crown them #1 and #2 receivers.

Also, the 33rd or 34th pick in the draft still isn't worth a potential project slot receiver.

That being said, If AE turns out to be a great slot receiver, Wes Welker type, I will retract my statement. lol

Just trying to find a positive with that pick. Come on guys, glass half full.

Yeah, but trying to find positive in a pick doesn't mean you have to call it "great". But yes, if AE becomes a starter it will certainly make the situation/pick a little better.

How bout McNabb?

No way he leaves with that major extension he got. Not even the redskins are going to eat all that money.

Edwards has the talent to be great if we have a spot on the roster. Without Smith there will be a spot. Its pure speculation that Smith is gone though.

No way (McNabb) leaves with that major extension he got. Not even the redskins are going to eat all that money...

McNabb is definitely leaving Redskins, and probably with no compensation. He has a 3.x mil. base salary this season, with a bonus coming in the off-season. If 'Skins cut him prior to that bonus (which is the likely scenario), then he is UFA and they have no significant debt to him.

Now, that being said, I'm not high on Carolina dabbling in the 34+ y/o QB market at this point.

Archived