• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ 2011 College Draft Prospects ~

HeatCheck

I wonder how high we would have to move up to snag someone like Barnes. Earlier in the year he might have been a 10-15 pick overall, now he is back up to where people thought he would be before the season..probably top 5. He would prob play the 3 im guessing...? So you would have hendo and barnes playing side by side...i can dream right?

I wonder how high we would have to move up to snag someone like Barnes. Earlier in the year he might have been a 10-15 pick overall, now he is back up to where people thought he would be before the season..probably top 5. He would prob play the 3 im guessing...? So you would have hendo and barnes playing side by side...i can dream right?

Maybe we can package something and move into the top 5. Or if Barnes stays for another year wont have to worry about it. Either way I am on his bandwagon just because of his clutch factor.

Draftexpress.com has a new mock they posted yesterday. They have us taking Henson at No.10 while Barnes goes two picks later. An individual to play the wing as our go to guy..like a Barnes is a more logical need (Jax is getting older, Cunningham is a hybrid sf/pf) than yet another long athletic PF.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2011/

Also, why doesn't any mock draft site account for our 1st we got for gerald that is for this year? I know it is protected but it would take a monumental meltdown for new orleans to have a top 7 pick...

• 2 weeks later...

Draftexpress.com has a new mock they posted yesterday. They have us taking Henson at No.10 while Barnes goes two picks later. An individual to play the wing as our go to guy..like a Barnes is a more logical need (Jax is getting older, Cunningham is a hybrid sf/pf) than yet another long athletic PF.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2011/

Also, why doesn't any mock draft site account for our 1st we got for gerald that is for this year? I know it is protected but it would take a monumental meltdown for new orleans to have a top 7 pick...

I doubt Barnes even declares this year but if he does he would be a great player for the Bobcats to go after but would require trading up most likely.

lol, imagine drafting Henson & Barnes. Would suck as a Carolina fan but be great as a Bobcats fan. They'd have to lock Henson in the weight room though.

If your looking for a scorer which the Bobcats are, I think you almost have to go with Jimmer in the tourney he is averaging 33 ppg, a free throw % of .882 (which means he rarely leaves points on the line), 3 rpg, 6.5 assists pg, and 0.5 steals pg.

Would be a great addition to the Bobcats. They could essentialy cut ties with Jackson and bump Henderson up to SF. With Henderson's defense and athleticism I think he would fit at the three perfectly. Here would be my best case scenario

PG- D.J. Augustin, Shaun Livingston

SG- Jimmer Fredette (From B.Y.U), Matt Carroll

SF- Gerald Henderson, Dante Cunningham, Dominic McGuire

PF- Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, D.J. White

C- Lucas Nogueira (From Brazil), Keith Benson (From Oakland)

yes he can jump but that doesnt matter against 6'8, all they have to do is post him up, he could slide down if needed but never start there...

jimmer = bust, eddie house at best

rest of your lineup, carrol is awful but he will be here nobody would take that contract except us twice! diaw will be gone,

dont know much about benson, like the brazilian center, id also be interested in kaman if he would be willing to play for cheap

idk what i would do about SF, jack will probably still be here at least still next yr so him but thats where we need to find a future scorer if we wish to start henderson.

aftr that keep prayn CP3 wants to come....

yes he can jump but that doesnt matter against 6'8, all they have to do is post him up, he could slide down if needed but never start there...

jimmer = bust, eddie house at best

rest of your lineup, carrol is awful but he will be here nobody would take that contract except us twice! diaw will be gone,

dont know much about benson, like the brazilian center, id also be interested in kaman if he would be willing to play for cheap

idk what i would do about SF, jack will probably still be here at least still next yr so him but thats where we need to find a future scorer if we wish to start henderson.

aftr that keep prayn CP3 wants to come....

Jimmer will be far from a bust he reaks havoc on the offensive end and is non existent on the defensive end which typically makes a perfect NBA player.

Archived