• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Years Eve Plans

The Saltman

No, because you fail to form original opinions based on real life experiences you are an outsider.

It's ok though, weed is the debil, alcohol is A-ok!

Jesus, way to judge someone you don't even know. I smoked a little in my younger days and drove. Even then I could tell I wasn't as "alert" as I should have been. So, you could say I have at least a little bit of insight, and I'm not just talking out of my ass. Just because I don't talk about smoking here all the time doesn't mean I have never done it--it wasn't my thing. You wanna "dislike" me on the board because I don't smoke? Whatever...

I don't do drugs but all my old friends do. I've had 4 people die as a direct result of smoking weed (3 in one car, left a child behind). 2 are in prison for 10+ years because of crimes they committed to get high or to sell.

Take that for what you want but Boo asked for an accident and I gave her one. People are free to do what they want but that argument about being better is the same as saying I'm a better driver buzzed because I'm looking for cops and such.

Edit: I'm looking for links to the articles and will post when I get them. Maybe it'll make just one person a little bit safer this new year and save a life.

Jesus, way to judge someone you don't even know. I smoked a little in my younger days and drove. Even then I could tell I wasn't as "alert" as I should have been. So, you could say I have at least a little bit of insight, and I'm not just talking out of my ass. Just because I don't talk about smoking here all the time doesn't mean I have never done it--it wasn't my thing. You wanna "dislike" me on the board because I don't smoke? Whatever...

Whoa nellie! I never said I dislike you, you are a cool poster. Sorry if I came off as harsh, wasn't intending to be.

It was obvious that you had limited exposure/experience to weed. I still think your opinion is misguided, but it's not a big deal. I was mainly fuging with you Ted.

don't take it personal.. we people who realize how harmless marijuana is compared to the myths that linger in society are used to hearing such ridiculous propaganda from the ill-informed..

if you go back to the 40's (I think), when said propaganda began, you'll see the seeds that sprouted these lies... one lie shifts into a little cleaner lie, refined into a little better lie, until one day society is damning something that is insanely safer than legalized alcohol..

Edit: sorry to contribute to the derailing of this thread.. NEW YEARS, FTW!!!

Archived