• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Despite everything Vick has done to break my heart I hope he wins

malik

Vick is a real American hero, and an excellent quarterback.

Haters gonna hate. Abusing dogs (which we deem as property) doesn't make you the next Stalin.

Nope, it doesn't make you Stalin, but it does qualify you for being garbage of a human being, least in my book.

make this guy mad vick i know u got one more miracle drive in u bruh bruh!

lol you guys think I am mad. Vick isn't the only animal abuser and he won't be the last, and no it isn't the most horrendous crime in existence (you win that one.... [?]). I already know this, I have a more realistic perspective.

I feel sorry for Vick, no more or less becasue he won or not. He is pathetic. And I am sure he dedicates all his time to football to 'prove people wrong' but what he doesn't realize is football has nothing to down with the type of person you are. In hte same breath, I find it funny Ben thinks he can make up for his mistakes on the football field when it has nothing to do with what he did. A td pass doesn't make him any less of a creep. And like him, Vick has a sick mind (more sick IMO) and that is something he is going to have to live with. No amount of glorious football will change that, and for that I pity him.

I personally think he should be trying to get mental help and doing service to prove people wrong rather than...playing football (?).

Nope, it doesn't make you Stalin, but it does qualify you for being garbage of a human being, least in my book.

lol you guys think I am mad. Vick isn't the only animal abuser and he won't be the last, and no it isn't the most horrendous crime in existence (you win that one.... [?]). I already know this, I have a more realistic perspective.

I feel sorry for Vick, no more or less becasue he won or not. He is pathetic. And I am sure he dedicates all his time to football to 'prove people wrong' but what he doesn't realize is football has nothing to down with the type of person you are. In hte same breath, I find it funny Ben thinks he can make up for his mistakes on the football field when it has nothing to do with what he did. A td pass doesn't make him any less of a creep. And like him, Vick has a sick mind (more sick IMO) and that is something he is going to have to live with. No amount of glorious football will change that, and for that I pity him.

I personally think he should be trying to get mental help and doing service to prove people wrong rather than...playing football (?).

you're a piece of poo you know that. Vick is more sick than a rapist cause he killed a dog.

7U0Z1.gif

Wow Ben was convicted of rape?

Don't think so.

Ben had a lot of questionable circumstances, so it's a personal judgment call on my end. I also feel women are money hungry... but that is another subject. Ben's case didn't really prove much to me. If he truly raped someone and someone truly felt violated I feel there would have been a more severe consequence but more importantly more concrete proof. Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Looks like our whole society is a piece of poo as well seeing as how we sent Vick to prison for one year and Ben none.

He had a great year, and hopefully he can terrorize the league for years to come. I said in the offseason that Vick was determined and going to become a great player, and was right. Now, I hope he continues to terrorize the league for years to come.

On a side note; now I'm pulling for Peppers and the Bears to win the superbowl!

also Vick didn't kill a dog, he tortured multiple.

There is a huge difference. I take it you don't really know much about human psychology, but let me tell you straight up shooting a dog and torturing one for amusement are two completely different mindsets. One is much more dangerous than the other. Period.

Archived