• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious and Attainable QB's for next year

trucpfan

They would unlikely take that, that's a very lopsided deal.

Schaub costs two 2nd round picks and played much less than Kolb has, possibly at a similar level.

However Kolb really needs a WC offense, it remains to be seen if that scheme is to be employed here.

I was just throwing an idea out there on the trade....obviously there would need to be other or completely different pieces. We dont know what our offense will be I know that but with him being as young as he is it wouldnt take him much to transition if said rumor of him being in a WCO is true.

I dont understand why you guys aren't considering Kolb. The dude was the clear cut starter for Philly till he got hurt lost his job to Vick, but lets be honest, there are not too many guys that would have stayed a starter for too long with Vick waiting. I know we would have to trade for him but i think we have some players/picks that are damn good bait. I think it could be another Schaub situation honestly. There is a reason that Philly wanted 2 1st rounders for him last year. They know what they got

He was also the clear cut starter here. Why isn't he ever mentioned? Is everybody really writing him off? Help a brother out here. I am a tad confused.

from what little I remember, I'm not buying the Schaub comparison.. Schaub looked really solid when he played at Atlanta.. Kolb's play has not been Schaub-like..

go look at the stats and tell me how Kolb hasnt looked as good, because as far as throws on the field he has shown he has vision and an arm

He was also the clear cut starter here. Why isn't he ever mentioned? Is everybody really writing him off? Help a brother out here. I am a tad confused.

If you are talking about Moore, he is the one QB on the roster now that has a legitimate chance of being a good qb. I wouldnt mind if he got another chance, but there is just no fixing Clausen in my eyes

McNabb is the best attainable QB. Some people don't like it, but his numbers don't lie. Look what he did in '09 with a real offense. Washington hasnt had a good offense in years. It only makes sense to bring him in for a year or 2.

He will be a Viking, you can just about take that to the bank.

I would love to have Kolb I'm not forgetting about him as soon he really states he would like to be dealt probably after Mike gets his payday he becomes my forefront leader in qb's.

McNabb is the best attainable QB. Some people don't like it, but his numbers don't lie. Look what he did in '09 with a real offense. Washington hasnt had a good offense in years. It only makes sense to bring him in for a year or 2.

But he is a VERY good two year option with our weapons dude can get the job done I said this in another thread his deep ball is spectacular (which is needed) if we get some dink and dunks here and there instant offense. I'm taking into account our running game being better than this past season with Otah coming back FULLY healthy (a whole year off really helps that). We become contenders in the NFC easily if that happens and we add a weapon like AJ then we look pretty potent on O to me.

Archived