• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol

Dpantherman

Heard Steven Tyler talking about this on Howard Stern's show Tuesday. I think he's going to be pretty good on it, and might make it a little more watchable.

It won't be as bad w/o Simon as some think. Tyler has the credibility to judge. J.Lo is the closest thing to Paula thats out there. A little less batpoo crazy, but still that dancer/singer that used to have a big singing career. Only J.Lo is actually more relevant...i think. And Randy is still Randy.

damnit im sick

Saw him on Letterman a few nights back and when David asked him if he was taking grief from his rocker buddies he was like" Any of them would kill to have this gig"

Been a fan since the first season and said I was done after I heard Simon was leaving but I might give this a couple of episodes to change my mind.

Howard was bugging him to tell him how much money he was making from AI. Finally, Howard guessed $12 million, because Steven wouldn't say, and Steven starting laughing and said, "a lot more." :eek:

Are they going to have "guest judges" to make up the 4th?

no, there will be no 4th judge, or mentors this season (that was my understanding). I heard they will be living in the same house as well. I forgot all the changes they made, but there will also be one (or two i forgot) less round than last season.

no, there will be no 4th judge, or mentors this season (that was my understanding). I heard they will be living in the same house as well. I forgot all the changes they made, but there will also be one (or two i forgot) less round than last season.

The same house? JLo should be very afraid.

Archived