• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Player Reaction to Coach Rivera Hire

Galvatron

I think Rosario is the real deal if we use him correctly. He was such a threat in College. He dropped a lot of passes this year, but I like him more than the other two for sure. I think he can be the guy we are looking for a la opening day against the chargers when smith was suspended for caving in Ken Lucas's dome.

I hear a lot of people talk about Barnidge maybe being the 1, but I watch every snap of every game and I swear I've yet to see him. It's always Rosario for a big play or King for a short TD. Barnidge? Nowhere to be found. Am I just that blind?

I think that's more of a Fox thing than a Barnidge thing.. I just don't see how he can't be effective in the passing game..

of course, I'm only speculating..

I think that's more of a Fox thing than a Barnidge thing.. I just don't see how he can't be effective in the passing game..

of course, I'm only speculating..

Seems he was not used and hardly developed over the past 3 seasons. I don't know how you can ignore a guy who is 6'5", weighs 250 and can run a 4.6 forty. If he couldn't block or run good routes, that is what coaches are for which is teaching the basics. You can teach height or speed and he has both of those.

I am not against getting a guy in free agency, but frankly Barnidge should be as good as many of them are. Last year he only had 12 catches but averaged over 20 yards a reception. In 2008 and 2010 he had 0 catches. It adds credence to the notion that Fox didn't care to develop any of the younger players.

Archived