• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leland, NC

Darth Biscuit

Umm, I'm guessing a little here but I think Alligator bridge is the bridge over the Upper Cape Fear there at the battleship.

that one is labeled the S. Thomas Rhodes.

the traffic reporter on the bone didn't know where it was. she just said residents probably knew. i don't though. traffic was ridiculous because of a wreck on it, and from what I saw on a droid app...it was backed up from somewhere down on 17. close to 211 i think.

that one is labeled the S. Thomas Rhodes.

the traffic reporter on the bone didn't know where it was. she just said residents probably knew. i don't though. traffic was ridiculous because of a wreck on it, and from what I saw on a droid app...it was backed up from somewhere down on 17. close to 211 i think.

I don't know? 211 would be down near Supply, that's far away from Leland towards Myrtle. Could it be one of the little bridges over the Brunswick River just east of Leland on 74/76/17 going on to the causeway?

i have no idea. the traffic reporter got a call she said from some random person about it. it was probably an older, long time resident that refuses to give up the old names of things. it literally put everything to a halt though, and like i said...my app showed the traffic going down 17 for a ways. also all other routes including wooster, 3rd, market, MLK and 421. i came down wooster from the mall that night, and hit traffic at 17th. it took me about 30 minutes to get to downtown from there. thats why i stopped at the bar.

Archived