• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did you meet your wife/husband?

SCP

So..if I should say what I want...sending a message saying "I think you are really hot and just my type and I would really like to take all your clothes off and do bad bad things, and can you please break up with your girlfriend now?"

wouldn't be coming on too strong?:D

Is he happy in the relationship? If so then you might want to move on. If it is a rocky one, go for it. You could also mention to him that you have feelings for him and see where it goes.

Hidden

Is he happy in the relationship? If so then you might want to move on. If it is a rocky one, go for it. You could also mention to him that you have feelings for him and see where it goes.

his gf is a stupid bitch. He told me this and so did all of his friends. Of course, he was mad at her at the time. She is a long distance gf and I assume they probably only see each other maybe every other 3 weeks or so.

We went on a trip together and he was fighting with her on the phone the entire way home because she was "suspicious" of him b.c there were girls and a hot tub in our house. If he wanted to cheat on her, he very well could have, but he didn't. He said he's never done anything otherwise, so, IMO, that would suck to have a naggy gf who doesn't trust you if you have never given her a reason not to.

I just threw that out there to make a joke, I don't plan on saying anything. I'm not gonna a. be responsible for breaking them up or b. be faced with that awkward situation next time we chill.

Archived