• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ordering Flowers Online

TarPanther9180

Next question for you two (and any other lady huddler), Will your co-workers think your man sucks if he gets something other than roses?

I don't like roses, and I don't have a man. So, no, they won't.

Wouldn't mind roses, but it wouldn't be my first choice either.

For the record, I wouldn't care if they were delivered at work or at home. Flowers are flowers, regardless of what your co-workers think. Its all about the thought :D

I don't like roses, and I don't have a man. So, no, they won't.

Wouldn't mind roses, but it wouldn't be my first choice either.

For the record, I wouldn't care if they were delivered at work or at home. Flowers are flowers, regardless of what your co-workers think. Its all about the thought :D

Well, for the single ladies, I meant hypothetically speaking ;)

Back when I was an intern for a financial advisor we sent them to every client on their birthday, literally sending them out every week. You'd be amazed how many compliments we got from the clients for how nice and how long they lived. They are super legit

Some keywords to get you discounts will be "Bloomberg" & "Comedy"

Not sure which one will get you the better discount.

Next question for you two (and any other lady huddler), Will your co-workers think your man sucks if he gets something other than roses?

First of all, I wouldn't care what my coworkers thought. And most importantly, I love all types of flowers, as long as they smell good. It's kind of silly to pay a fortune for roses, when there are so many other beautiful kinds of blooms.

First of all, I wouldn't care what my coworkers thought. And most importantly, I love all types of flowers, as long as they smell good. It's kind of silly to pay a fortune for roses, when there are so many other beautiful kinds of blooms.

I tried to tell him that, he doesn't seem to think its true:confused:

my wife hinted that she wanted flowers last week, I about fell out of my chair, she doesn't like flowers.

Just ordered her orchids from proflowers. a+ thread.

My wife, she doesn't really like flowers, but the ones she thinks are pretty are expensive.

Damn, guess I better cancel the arrangement of Carrion flowers.

Archived