• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is next?

Hawk

whatever....you got nothing for her that I can't give her...and I always give her more! She uses you...she loves me....bitch

Who better to know what a woman wants than another woman?

She told me last night about how she uses you for free trips to Canada so she can smuggle weed back for me. Its actually a pretty good operation that we have going on right now. Who would ever check the famous Robin Meade for drugs/paraphernalia?

So, who's using who?!!?!?

suck it.

She told me last night about how she uses you for free trips to Canada so she can smuggle weed back for me. Its actually a pretty good operation that we have going on right now. Who would ever check the famous Robin Meade for drugs/paraphernalia?

suck it.

That was really oregano

Sorry, but TarPanther is the one I love the most.

hahahaha that's laughable. Its also impossible seeing as she never makes sandwiches.

Sorry, but we all know that Robin is busy working right now and wouldn't have time to be on the Huddle.

Pretty sure she is probably a Browns/Bengals fan since she's from Ohio.

suck it.

ya...cuz banging the crap out of her for a few days in exchange for a plane ticket is such a bad thing...cheaper than most of the street whores around here!!!! she's probably happy to get back to you so she can rest for a couple days

hahahaha that's laughable. Its also impossible seeing as she never makes sandwiches.

Sorry, but we all know that Robin is busy working right now and wouldn't have time to be on the Huddle.

Pretty sure she is probably a Browns/Bengals fan since she's from Ohio.

She is working right now ;)on my sammich!

Archived