• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players of interest / Offseason Cuts

Mr. Scot

Broncos cut 6 players.

Robertson

Engleberger

Winborn

Koutovides

Jackson

Manuel

link

Not much overall there. Robertson has fallen off pretty badly.

Engelberger was once expected to be good, but at this point I don't know that he's especially better than Tyler Brayton. Depth or a camp try out maybe...

Not much overall there. Robertson has fallen off pretty badly.

Engelberger was once expected to be good, but at this point I don't know that he's especially better than Tyler Brayton. Depth or a camp try out maybe...

Agreed not much there I was just posting that they were cut. I would be Surprised to see Robertson still in the league next year, after he couldn't pass a physical last season.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Raiders will release Ronald Curry on Wednesday.

The Raiders will save $2.3M in cap space and could also free up $7.2M by releasing tackle Kwame Harris. Curry was exceptionally brittle early in his career, but he's stayed healthy since '06 and has the talent to post quality numbers in the right scenario. Feb. 18 - 11:17 am et

we better get him before jordan tries to sign him to the bobcats

Curry could be a nice addition at a relatively cheap price. This statement clearly depends on the direction Moose goes of course. Nonetheless, Curry has been healthy the last couple of years, and is a very dependable receiver. It has also been discussed locally, that he would prefer to close out his career closer to home.

I honestly think that Fox might just decide to stick it out with Hackett. If he is healthy, and that is a huge IF, we will have another good recieving corp. Moose is a question mark though just because of his age. It might pay off to go after a young, high profile reciever this year, and cut hackett. I just hate to see Jarret wasted for another year because the kid proved the season he can ball. But maybe with a Hackett cut and another reciever pickup, Jarret can be the 3rd or 4th guy and useful in the spread.

Just my 2 cents

Archived