• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live Conference Call Tonite @ 6:30

Kyle82

Thats not fair then...after a 2-14 season, any fan left is a true fan and should be able to listen! :frown5:

PSL owners have paid a lot more money in to the team than most of us have. Heck, they helped build the stadium in the first place.

I have no problem with them getting some perks that the rest of us don't.

They don't need advice from fans.

Yea, cause @ 2-14 they've got this thing covered.

The PIN normally directs the call to the proper conference room, it's not a "password". It's a phone system, not a authentication server.

My Question:

Why does Ron think a Tight Ends coach with 1 year of experience as an NFL OC can fix the worst offense in the NFL?

Yea, cause @ 2-14 they've got this thing covered.

The PIN is normally directs the call to the proper conference room, it's not a "password". It's a phone system, not a authentication server.

My Question:

Why does Ron think a Tight Ends coach with 1 year of experience as an NFL OC can fix the worst offense in the NFL?

Yeah, because there's loads of people on this board that know more about coaching and managing teams than guys that actually have the job :rolleyes:

For the record, Chudzinski was an OC for two years in the NFL, three more on a college team that won a National Championship.

Yeah, because there's loads of people on this board that know more about coaching and managing teams than guys that actually have the job :rolleyes:

I'd figure your just about ready for the job yourself, you've already got my vote. I'll just stick to my phone systems and asking questions that annoy you.

So Chud goes 10-6 followed by a 4-12 season in Cleavland, sounds like any 2 year stretch in Panther history. Above average mediocre play one year followed by a complete failure.

:beatdeadhorse5:

I'd figure your just about ready for the job yourself, you've already got my vote. I'll just stick to my phone systems and asking questions that annoy you.

So Chud goes 10-6 followed by a 4-12 season in Cleavland, sounds like any 2 year stretch in Panther history. Above average mediocre play one year followed by a complete failure.

:beatdeadhorse5:

You confuse "annoy" with "bore".

Archived