• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bob Sanders released

Boltergeist

Bob Sanders actually played in a smaller percentage of regular season games than Dan Morgan. Of 112 regular season games during Sanders 7 year tenure in Indianapolis, he played in 48 (42.8%).

Dan Morgan also played 7 seasons in Carolina, but managed to get himself on the field for 59 of those 112 (52.6%) regular season games.

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be more oft-injured than Dan Morgan, but Bob Sanders has proven me wrong...

I hate to see a guy with his talent have his career ended by injuries. I would love to see us sign this guy to a vet min and see if he could stay healthy. I mean sure he has had a lot of injury issues but he never had concussion problems and each injury was different. 08 he had a high ankle sprain, 09 arm injury and 2010 he had a torn Bicep. So the guy hasn't had injuries that would hurt his play. The Colts dropped him because he was due a lot of money and they needed more cap room to resign Manning. I think this guy will surprise everyone this upcoming season.

Archived