• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper has PP #1 on his new big board

teeray

6,4(based on what I've read recently and others have said, haven't watched a ton of him, only the big games),1, and 8 if it's a quarterback for me. The only player on that list I would be unhappy about tho would be Bowers due to the recent injury. I also don't trust Fairley for some reason.

Prefer to stay away from quarterback.

Don't really care where Kiper has people but it will be funny to see people dismiss it who were heralding his comments a week or two ago.

If we are taking QB let me know where Colin K (Can't spell that fuggers last name and don't wanna look it up) is and that would be my #. 4,6,1, and ##

I really like Kaepernick, but I don't see us being in a position to take him since he'll probably go in the 2nd round. I dont think Kiper has him in the first, unless he's a recent addition.

I really like Kaepernick, but I don't see us being in a position to take him since he'll probably go in the 2nd round. I dont think Kiper has him in the first, unless he's a recent addition.

Yeah I'd only want him in like the 5th.

Palmer/Moore/Colin is my dream stable next year

I can not imagine him falling to the fifth unless he is waaay overhyped. He COULD fall to the top of the 3rd though. Honestly I might even take him in the third if he interviews well. He's a big project.

tbh, I think a stable of Volek/Clausen/Kaepernick is more likely than that, but it'd be nice to have Palmer playing for us and we already know Moore is a great backup.

I can not imagine him falling to the fifth unless he is waaay overhyped. He COULD fall to the top of the 3rd though. Honestly I might even take him in the third if he interviews well. He's a big project.

tbh, I think a stable of Volek/Clausen/Kaepernick is more likely than that, but it'd be nice to have Palmer playing for us and we already know Moore is a great backup.

We'd definitely enter the Luck sweepstakes with that stable

Archived