• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead Season 2 News

Jangler

It lived up to my expectations. I thought black guy was gone for sure. Also, didn't they figure out last season that the zombies can smell humans? Why didn't they smell them when they were hiding under the car? Also, it seems that chick made a lot of noise in the motor home for that herd not to hear the scuffle? The church zombies were very interesting. Why did they just sit there? Perhaps its the same reason that the black mom in season 1 kept returning home. They can remember certain traits about their past lives...

Most excellent 1st episode, very nice living up to the hype.. Perhaps the walkers couldnt smell them under the cars with all the dead in the cars? Are they going to find the little girl? Who shot Carl? I havent been this excited over a TV show in a long time...

It lived up to my expectations. I thought black guy was gone for sure. Also, didn't they figure out last season that the zombies can smell humans? Why didn't they smell them when they were hiding under the car? Also, it seems that chick made a lot of noise in the motor home for that herd not to hear the scuffle? The church zombies were very interesting. Why did they just sit there? Perhaps its the same reason that the black mom in season 1 kept returning home. They can remember certain traits about their past lives...

also if those bells were automated, the church should have been swarmed

edit: despite the gripes i have about the series, i've read the source material and understand where most of the story is going, and the potential for groundbreaking television. boring right now = fug i can't believe they killed her/him later

They explained the smell aspect in the after show. Said when face to face with a living person, the zombie can tell he smells "different" but said they have no "bloodhound like" ability.

I also thought the black dude was a goner. The previews for ep 2 make it look like hes going to end up starting some crybaby bs anyway.

Archived