• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite holiday?

Darth Biscuit

don't be sorry Biscuit...and congrats on getting back to posting quality hotties!!!

selfishly, I'm gonna say Father's Day...my kids spoil the crap out of me on Father's Day!!!

unshelfishly, I'm going with Christmas...love having the family together, big meal, beverages.

unshelfishly, I'm going with Christmas...love having the family together, big meal, beverages.

this. love getting my family together, getting wasted with everyone, seeing my cousins from all over the US...my uncle that lives here in Charlotte has ALS and can no longer travel, so everyone comes to us. We eat wayyy too much for about a week straight and I always end up regretting it.

Its a blast every time we get the whole family together. Both sides of my family are insane and like to have a good time. Nights usually end with a bottle of Patron Silver around 3am.

This year, Christmas Eve dinner included the little things you pull and pop that have a crown inside, as well as my entire family drunkenly singing Mele Kalikimaka

Archived