• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pantha San is the man!

Darth Biscuit

well damn! now I feel like I might need one even though I've only been to cali once.

Ive never been to Cali....hopefully that is going to change soon, but also I just think its a cool sticker.

There is only 1 sticker they sell at the stadium which is the white one....I know there is a blue one just like that you can get online bc I have seen them..

This one is the Panther head though and its blue, which is awesommmme. This will make 3 stickers on my car woo hoo!!

My trip was to San Jose for two weeks, and then a nearby area for another one. I saw San Fran and Santa Cruz while I was there, and also partied with some stanford people in Palo Alto. I found no greenery, but it was a good time considering it was a business trip.

Way cool, Biscuit.

I like the fact that it shows Panther Nation is coast to coast.

Don't be surprised if you guys see one or two if you make it to Spartanburg. I do some work on a project here with an Engineering firm from Greenville S.C. (or is it N.C.? :D)

edit: Like I said, if anybody wants one, PM me. These things are literally in other countries, lol. I would get folks to put them in their store windows or such and I put a few on the tube in London. I think it was the Piccadilly line.

Way cool, Biscuit.

I like the fact that it shows Panther Nation is coast to coast.

Don't be surprised if you guys see one or two if you make it to Spartanburg. I do some work on a project here with an Engineering firm from Greenville S.C. (or is it N.C.? :D)

edit: Like I said, if anybody wants one, PM me. These things are literally in other countries, lol. I would get folks to put them in their store windows or such and I put a few on the tube in London. I think it was the Piccadilly line.

I def owe u rep for it... did u make it yourself?

Archived