• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daytona 500 Race thread

Squirrel

the rain just got me off the couch, and i decided to check this section out for the first time. i can't believe you guys are hatin on jr so much. wasn't his fault anyway. vickers blocking him then is comparable to one of us trying to block a big rig. he can bitch all he wants, but vickers asked for it by the way he was driving. oh. and that 1 lap penalty for that pit was bs anyway, and jr should have not have even been in the situation.

the rain just got me off the couch, and i decided to check this section out for the first time. i can't believe you guys are hatin on jr so much. wasn't his fault anyway. vickers blocking him then is comparable to one of us trying to block a big rig. he can bitch all he wants, but vickers asked for it by the way he was driving. oh. and that 1 lap penalty for that pit was bs anyway, and jr should have not have even been in the situation.

classic jr lover response. lol

jr should be penalized for that sh*t. if only he could really drive......

looked more like a pro today than jr and his boneheaded moves.....

wreck jr harvick, justice needs to be served.

and the punk will get his lap back. nascar = wwf.

rain in the pits...... nascar waiting for a hms car to get in front before calling it though.

jr blames vickers. classic. where are the kyle busch haters now. those that hate what he does, u have some explainin to do for your boy......

crying about the pit miscue too. hahahahahaha

classic jr lover response. lol

One word for you...

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :beatdeadhorse5::cryin:

Find something new to talk about!!!!! Geeez if dumbass Vickers wouldn't run people in the grass it would have never happened!!!

One word for you...

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :beatdeadhorse5::cryin:

Find something new to talk about!!!!! Geeez if dumbass Vickers wouldn't run people in the grass it would have never happened!!!

waaaaaaaahhhhhh jr does know the rules waaaaaaaahhhhhh. waaaaaaaahhhhhh kyle only passes by bumping waaaaaaaahhhhhh.

wasnt jrs fault waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

ps: as others said same thing happened last night and the driver got a 5 lap penalty yet jr doesnt. thats the reason i am pissed guy never does a thing wrong in nascar and most fans eyes. its complete bs to watch them bitch about others and let him off the hook when he does something like this. they blame blame everyone but jr.

Archived