• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SimCity Deluxe App

Carolina Husker

Yeah, I like the iPad, I was just messin' with Husker... I like the Xoom too, but that damn thing is expensive, and for me it would just be a toy.

A 599 Wifi version is being released soon. Thats comparable to an iPad.

Once netflix and hulu is released for Android, I'll consider switch over. Until then, I'll hang onto my first gen iPad.

Its awesome. I got it back after Christmas when EA games were 99 cents. Its basically Sim City 3000 ported to iPad.

Great game.

Since you play, do you know if it's possible to expand the area of your original city? I've almost completely run out of room, and I have high density zones at full occupancy everywhere possible.

I've seen screen shots online of other people's maps and they look huge, but it could be a different version of the game...

Since you play, do you know if it's possible to expand the area of your original city? I've almost completely run out of room, and I have high density zones at full occupancy everywhere possible.

I've seen screen shots online of other people's maps and they look huge, but it could be a different version of the game...

I don't know if there is. I always start off with the biggest map possible.

Archived