• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest Annoyance in The Workplace or as A Businessman??

The Saltman

What the fug are stretch pants and why do you have women walking around with camel toes in your office

No, the ones who start the drama and whisper gossip to each other and constantly try and get me fired while managing to not do their job at the same time in my office are not the gay ones....

Jase, why do you have to be bringin all this drama in the thread?!

Forced team-building fun - One company i worked for had a $1M budget for team-building one year. the crap we went through was painful. They asked you to give personal testimonies at the end. i wanted to shoot myself.

Unprofessionalism Hey I need this done for the massive client proposal at noon. No i don't want to hear a joke, nor do i want to hear about why you are mad about something another secretary said, no i don't care when you go to lunch as long as the client thing gets done, your vacation request can wait until after 12:00 do you have no understanding of THE URGENCY OF THIS??

Politics and lying getting blindsided by a lie in a meeting is grounds for me to do anything I can to destroy you. If you are going to take a shot at me you better make it count.

Archived