• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest Annoyance in The Workplace or as A Businessman??

The Saltman

To me, it punctuality (or the lack of it) and inability to work with others. Personally I feel I can get around the other problems or at least make it not as much of a factor. What I can't stand (and is very important to me) is if you're late (without explanation) or don't respond back in proper time (considering what's being done) and someone who can't/won't work with others or shrink when it comes time to do some work.

People who think that they work really hard. When everyone knows that they don't. And then they get upset when they don't get a raise. And they think that they are due a raise because the pu$$y management won't give them a poor performance review. Then you have to listen to those lazy losers constantly tell the people around them that they're looking for another job. And you know that they'll never find another job, because they're unemployable loser who only got their current job through a temp agency and didn't have to interview.

I have zero issues with the guys in my office but there are some guys in other offices that we deal with that don't have a friggin clue about our business and we always end up cleaning up their mess... so I choose unprofessionalism. That covers a wide range of poo that I deal with way too much.

Another thing that bothers me at my work is we have meetings on top of meetings. Meetings to set up meetings, meetings to prepare for meetings, meetings to discuss topics we could talk about at other meetings.

Between all the meetings and the Huddle, sometimes I can barely get anything done

Another thing that bothers me at my work is we have meetings on top of meetings. Meetings to set up meetings, meetings to prepare for meetings, meetings to discuss topics we could talk about at other meetings.

Between all the meetings and the Huddle, sometimes I can barely get anything done

:lol:

Not laughing at you but with you... I used to deal wih meetings about meetings at my previous company. What a total waste... and management thought it was just great.

Archived