• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Phone on the market?

Awesomeness!!

lg900.jpg

LG900G

30 DOLLARS AT RADIO SHACK!!! 30 dollars. I wouldn't call it a smart phone unless you add the apps (you can get almost any app) Its a straight Talk, which I love their plans, I just hated their ugly ass phones. This phone is simply awesome. I'm not a phone nerd, because all I do is text, but the fact that you can download apps for free, and for 50 bucks have everything free for a month, I probably will turn into a phone nerd. I strongly suggest this phone. Its 30 fuging dollars at Radio Shack.

Well, on a serious note, what is the best phone on the market (more specifically Verizon)? I have a credit to upgrade my BlackBerry Tour.

I know the obvious answer is iPhone 4 for Verizon. But is there a better option? And the iPhone four has been out for a couple months, automatically making it obsolete. Since I'm looking to upgrade this summer, is there one I should be holding out for?

Well, on a serious note, what is the best phone on the market (amore specifically Verizon). I have a credit to upgrade my BlackBerry Tour.

I know the obvious answer is iPhone 4 for Verizon. But is there a better option? And the iPhone four has been out for a couple months, automatically making it obsolete. Since I'm looking to upgrade this summer, is there one I should be holding out for?

Wait for the Bionic....the I4 is complete trash. My brother in law works for Penske racing and they give I4's to their employees. I was messing around with the thing the other day and it's terrible....

The iPhone will be a year old in June, so I wouldn't go that route (plus Apple will release a new one that is 4G compatible). I just go the Thunderbolt (had iPhone 3G before) and I like it quit a bit...however battery life could be better. I have read good things about Bionic as it has more processing power than the Thunderbolt (but probably not so much you'll notice). Oh, and ditch the Blackberry (no matter what their latest model is), those things were obsolete years ago.

Wait for the Bionic....the I4 is complete trash. My brother in law works for Penske racing and they give I4's to their employees. I was messing around with the thing the other day and it's terrible....

Yowza, that looks expensive.

And I'm still not sold on Droid in one regard; the display. The clarity of the I4 was just amazing. The droid smart phones I looked at had the about the same resolution as the self-checkout screen at Giant.

The iPhone will be a year old in June, so I wouldn't go that route (plus Apple will release a new one that is 4G compatible). I just go the Thunderbolt (had iPhone 3G before) and I like it quit a bit...however battery life could be better. I have read good things about Bionic as it has more processing power than the Thunderbolt (but probably not so much you'll notice). Oh, and ditch the Blackberry (no matter what their latest model is), those things were obsolete years ago.

BlackBerry is the standard at my office, I got it to try to fit in when I started (although now it's rapidly being replaced by the I4).

I hate the tiny screen on the BB, but I still love a full keyboard. I generally dislike touchscreens. I wrote an 8-page report on my BB when I was out of town after my Grandma died and I still had to work. No way I could have done that on a touch screen.

Archived