• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You wake up to find you have somehow, in your sleep, traveled back to circa 1500 BC..

Darth Urious

The wheel was invented about 6,500 years prior. Fire was first intentionally made by man about a million years ago; I'm assuming they knew how to boil water with it. Bows and arrows were used as early as 16,000 BC. Fish hooks about 7,000 BC. A knowledge of bacteria does little without a means to combat it.

I think many of you guys are underestimating how advanced many civilizations were in 1500 BC and overestimating our understanding and ability to replicate our modern world and its technology.

Quit confusing me with facts :D

this is a fictional thing no?

no, it is real.. I am currently posting from 1498BC Egypt... Who knew with what little knowledge of technology I had and what items they had available, I built this awesome laptop and figured out a way to access the internet approximately 3509 years later... and the first place I came to was the Huddle...

no, it is real.. I am currently posting from 1498BC Egypt... Who knew with what little knowledge of technology I had and what items they had available, I built this awesome laptop and figured out a way to access the internet approximately 3509 years later... and the first place I came to was the Huddle...

Yeah because this place is like a repository for all the world's knowledge, right?

Or is it a "suppository"? I get confused....

That's not been proven (why am I playing devil's advocate today?).

I watched a special on Atlantis about a week or so ago. Many thought it was near Spain, some thought it was over near Greece. Who knows?

That's what I was going to say. Atlantis' actual location has never been verified.

Archived