• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Taking the 15th ranked player with the #1 overall pick doesn't make much sense...

Darth Urious

I can tell you that I NEVER want to see him in a Panthers Jersey! He sold us out! Played our faces!! Fug that dude! I can only hope that something very bad happens to him this year so that he never even gets drafted!

You're sick....wishing ill will on a 21 year old kid because he wanted to enjoy college, get his degree and play with his teammates for one more season....

What do we have behind Beason?

James Anderson, a guy who finally showed up a little bit when the walls were crumbling around him...

Thomas Davis who is coming off a second major injury...

Dan Connor who is a baller but isn't a superstar...

What else?

In our scheme changes we'll likely need to roll at least five deep, all players possessing the ability to start in different looks... I see four up there, and Miller would immediately be #2 in that equation...

I'm more on the Dareus wagon, but I could see Rivera/Hurney causing a fuss by picking Miller...

Connor also has a hip problem that some have expressed concern about.

Sorry guys... I didn't read any of the posts because of the fact that anybody who has Cam rated at #15 is a retard and thereby disqualifying themselves from having a legitimate argument about anything football related! Sorry!

The major draft analysts have him in the teens or lower.

Cam Newton is the #1 ranked player and the QB we've coveted most, so I dont know why his name is associated with this thread. Now I agree, taking Jake Locker at #1 (who is ranked close to 15) doesnt make much sense.

Pretty much nobody I've seen has Newton ranked as the #1 player. There are many projecting him as the #1 pick, but when it comes to ranking quality of players, he tends to rank in the 15-20 range (or even lower).

But from what I've seen and read Miller projects as stictly an outside LB in a 3-4 scheme.... SO if we're not running a 3-4 than he won't be playing up to his strengths.

Actually, with the kind of scheme we'll be running this year, he could be pretty well-suited to playing the Sam backer.

Get em!!! Get em!!! Tell these people what the media is selling! Obviously the only info they have is the info they have collected from this blog!!! Lmao!!!

Alright go show major publications like a national newspaper(USA today maybe?) that have Newton ranked as the #1 prospect in the country.

Or a big media outlet like Fox or CBS sports division.

Or a pundit like Mayock or Kiper.

You're sick....wishing ill will on a 21 year old kid because he wanted to enjoy college' date=' get his degree and play with his teammates for one more season....[/quote']

Whatever bro! He's a Lil punk ass kid! I have a right to my opinion just like u do! If u really believe he stayed in college for those reasons you're more than a little naive!

I can tell you that I NEVER want to see him in a Panthers Jersey! He sold us out! Played our faces!! Fug that dude! I can only hope that something very bad happens to him this year so that he never even gets drafted!

This sounds moronic.

Dude Anderson played well this season.

And will likely be a free agent once the CBA is worked out. Can't count on him.

Hold on... Are we talking about the #1 pick or the #1 talent??

Oh that's right, it doesn't matter because Cam is both!

Doesn't matter though, I have a gut feeling we play it safe and take Dareus! I hope I'm wring but either way I'm happy!

No he's not the number one talent.....reading apparently isn't encouraged where you're from....

Archived