• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Acceptance vs. Denial....

SorthNarolina

]It is NOT Cam Day. I am in denial so bad. I just don't see it being a reasonable pick.

We have tendered Matt Moore. Clausen is locked in for several years and Pike is also still here. In other words just like last year we need a vet not another young guy. Then there is the CBA issue. We may only be renting CAM if we do draft him. We could very well groom him to be successful elsewhere. The draft picks this year may just sign for 3-4 year instead of the usual 5-6. Meaning by the time our project is getting the hang of it he will be a free agent.

Yet another reason. Rich people don't admit mistakes. Jerry Richardson was ready to trade up for Clausen last year. Drafting Cam would be admitting that Jimmy was a mistake. Which with only 4 games experience may be a little presumptuous.

Also last year we went overwhelmingly OFFENSE. I mean Clausen, AE, and Lafell all cost us some high picks. If we went Defense on the first and traded back into the second to add another defensive player i would be happier than going Cam then trading up to get him a WR or TE.

Yes it is!

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)

Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam

Lookin’ forward to the draft

on a side note, why are people still talking about a 6th round garbage draft pick who was only on the roster to prevent Fox from having a more logical option that he would have started over other players.

Holy poo.

I kid you not last night I was going to create a thread called "Acceptance." Even had the body typed out where I joked that accepting might feel like a rape victim, but then the healing can begin. I figured why bother though and decided not to post it.

Great minds :lol:

Archived