• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The last number 1 overall pick to be criticized as much as Cam?

Awesomeness!!

Even the bums like J Russ and Alex Smith weren't destroyed in the media like Cam. I like it. Keep hating. If that doesn't fuel Cams fire, nothing will. I think the chances Cam becomes a Bust is extremely low at this point. Mental Chamber bitches..

I think you meant adds ammo to his gun. LOL I think a engine and gas would have been a much better metaphor.

Did anyone else notice that he was getting booed on stage when he walked up to shake Goodell's hand? He was just smiling and laughing like they were cheers instead of jeers. He must have extremely thick skin..

Did anyone else notice that he was getting booed on stage when he walked up to shake Goodell's hand? He was just smiling and laughing like they were cheers instead of jeers. He must have extremely thick skin..

After the poo hes been through in the last 5 weeks? He has to..

Newton proved during his season at Auburn he can tune the haters out and keep on trucking along like they don't exist. Good quality for a QB to have.

regardless of how some feel about Cam or for example a NE draft selection......it is pretty lame to boo kids as they walk across stage achieving a life long dream. There is a time and place to root against athletes.

Find it amusing how EVERYONE who does not agree with the pick is a "hater".

There were and are legitimate questions about Cam at #1...otherwise he would have been the concensus #1 on everyone's board.

He is a big time risk/reward pick. Some think the reward is worth the pick....others don't. Has nothing to do with "hating" a guy.

To keep throwing that term out ther, you all dound like a bunch of idiots.

There were and are legitimate questions about Cam at #1...otherwise he would have been the concensus #1 on everyone's board.

He is a big time risk/reward pick. Some think the reward is worth the pick....others don't. Has nothing to do with "hating" a guy.

you should remove one T from your screenname.

You have to ignore some people. Just as we had to ignore some Arsen guy who was just hating in the chat last night from the anti-Cam side.

Not ignore as in ignore anything through forum blocks, but just don't react. They're acting worse than trolls.

Panther fan first.

you should remove one T from your screenname.

Well isn't that cute. CRA tried to make a funny....but failed again.

I do NOT hate Cam.

I think he has big-time upside, but has a high risk for bust.

Being the risk-averse person that I am, I thought the risk was too high to take. But, I have and do see the potential that this kid has.

He is a Panther now and I will cheer and support him.

Rivera/Shula have studied, interviewed, ciritiqued, tested, etc.. Newton to the nth degree. If they believe he is worth the risk, then that is good enough for me. They know a hell of a lot more about evaluating football talent than myself or any other idiot on this board.

I am not hating this pick....it just scares me.

Archived