• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy Clausen

Ashor

wow, that video showed all 3 decent throws he made all year....

the worst video i have ever seen

theres probably a longer one, thats way worse.

You guys are stupid idiots. Probably Auburn fans? Blinded by Newtons nuts dangling in your faces all the time.

You have absolutely, got to be kidding me. Are you his agent or something???? Jimmy Clausen literally has no business being in the NFL. You put ME in the game and I would have had one decent throw a game. That video you made is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen but hopefully it makes him viable trade bait. Jimmy is done here. Finished. Over. Gone. He couldn't see over the defensive line if someone gave him a little Jimmy stepping stool. GET OVER IT.

You probably can't even hold a football due to your tiny feminine hands.

You guys are stupid idiots. Probably Auburn fans? Blinded by Newtons nuts dangling in your faces all the time.

Riiigggghhht. I just.... Don't... Even know......... Where to begin.

an auburn nut hugger? Do you see my join date u loser :rolleyes:

Hurney drafted Clausen last year b/c he was the best QB available & all we had was Moore & Cantwell. I don't think Hurney truly believes Clausen is the next franchise QB, he just had to go grab a QB that could win a few for us. If I recall, our o-line sucked ass all last year & didn't do a great job blocking for Jimmy

Archived