• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton's rare pedigree brings edge. (espn)

Pox 08

I thought in preseason Clausen had a pretty quick release. I remember talking about that with my friends during the preseason. Once JC got to start in the regular season it was something totally different. Almost if there were someone else out there that wasen't JC. It was like some switch was flipped and Clausen tucked up in his shell.

After reading the article, I think Pat has been lurking around the huddle. I have said Several things that he wrote in that article... He's a big time writer though, so either he's been lurking or I may have a future in Sports Journalism! Either way, I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself right now!

After reading the article, I think Pat has been lurking around the huddle. I have said Several things that he wrote in that article... He's a big time writer though, so either he's been lurking or I may have a future in Sports Journalism! Either way, I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself right now!

You must have some pretty long arms, to be able to hug your own nuts so strongly.

Archived