• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First time I ever used a coupon at a restaurant

SCP

Cause they make your house smell like shiit?

nug doesn't smell like shiit :( I just meant teh kittehs like icanhazchzbgr

i thought his girl might have an invisible bike she uses for pleasure he can't replicate.

:lol: :lol:

You said you have to apologize for your complicated orders. Unless you have a food allergy than keep your mouth shut.

I didn't say I "HAD TO" apologize, I said I do it because I am NICE PERSON. If you READ what I said, I said I apologize, because I am nice and KNOW that my orders are more work than the average customer.

WHY "shut up", is it because you don't want to admit that I am being extra special nice about my complicated orders?

I made the comment about ranch because people who slather food in ranch are the lowest common denominator.

WHY? Ranch tastes sooooo good in my opinion.

I actually like Saints fans more than I like people who eat Ranch

Well you have both issues with me then.

you are going to pooty, cheap restaurants so you should expect pooty, cheap service because you are probably going to leave a pooty, cheap tip.

Does that help you understand?

NO, because we have had WORSE service at fine dining restaurants, that's why. It doesn't matter WHERE you go, the server is the person that makes or breaks your experience, NOT what prices are on the menu or how fancy the restaurant is.

Umm no. Last time I went to chillies the food was cold and tasted like shiit. If you think that is the servers fault you have some serious issues.

If the food was cold, was it because it felt like the refrigerator, which one time that did happen to us, that my husband's chicken sandwich AT CHILI'S was cold as ice from the freezer. THAT particular situation wasn't our server's fault.

Other times though, cold food can sometimes be your server's fault if they forget to get your food or delay in getting your food to you due to chit-chatting or something like that.

Think about it, just like the servers forgot my margaritas, same thing, they can forget about my food too just as they did the margaritas.

If it tasted bad, that has nothing to do with your server unless you are eating wrongly prepared food that they put in the order wrong into the computer or they brought you an obviously wrong thing and then ate it.

If the food was cold, was it because it felt like the refrigerator, which one time that did happen to us, that my husband's chicken sandwich AT CHILI'S was cold as ice from the freezer. THAT particular situation wasn't our server's fault.

Other times though, cold food can sometimes be your server's fault if they forget to get your food or delay in getting your food to you due to chit-chatting or something like that.

Think about it, just like the servers forgot my margaritas, same thing, they can forget about my food too just as they did the margaritas.

If it tasted bad, that has nothing to do with your server unless you are eating wrongly prepared food that they put in the order wrong into the computer or they brought you an obviously wrong thing and then ate it.

I have never met you and don't know anything about you except from what you have posted. But I get the impression that you are a fat, pompous, rude, inconsiderate, arrogate, self-centered person.

Prove me wrong and post a picture of yourself to show me you are not fat.

I have never met you and don't know anything about you except from what you have posted. But I get the impression that you are a fat, pompous, rude, inconsiderate, arrogate, self-centered person.

Prove me wrong and post a picture of yourself to show me you are not fat.

I was 97 and a half pounds this morning when I weighed myself. I am 5'0". I am not fat. NO, I won't post a picture since people like you would put spit in my food or something like that.

I am not rude, I am actually NICER than the servers that don't say they are sorry when they mess up, but I say THANK YOU to them. That should prove right there, how nice I am, plus I apologize for my complicated orders, because they are more work. HOW is that being rude?

I am considerate, asking for ALL my condiments at ONCE, not asking for things one at a time.

If I was self-centered, I would not be tipping the server for good service. If I was self-centered, I would not be apologizing for my complicated orders. If I was self-centered, I would want my server to go out of order so I can have mine first which that's not what I want at ALL, NOT AT ALL.

A lot of servers are self-centered thinking that you OWE them money no matter WHAT they do.

Archived