• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Need An MLB Team

SirPanther

Typical Giants. Last year was their first WS victory in SF. They get hot every now and then, but then they go back to mediocrity and the cellar. Been to the playoffs 8 times in 40 years if my stats are correct.

Well hopefully that will change and they'll stay competitive for a while.

I remember seeing a thing on first and 10 a few years back about the MLB moving to Charlotte. I think it was the Marlins and some other team that wanted to move there.

they are moving into a new stadium next year so...

I remember seeing a thing on first and 10 a few years back about the MLB moving to Charlotte. I think it was the Marlins and some other team that wanted to move there.

You are right.....first there was talk of the Montreal Expos coming here which are now the Washington Nationals then there was some talk of the Marlins coming here but I don't think it was ever serious. As much as I would like to see it, Charlotte can't support a pro MLB team right now.

Lot of times if you don't live in a MLB city, it may depend on your age when you started watching.

I always loved playing baseball growing up. It was the thing to do. I remember watching the Series as far back as the 76 one. But not till 80 did I latch on to a team. The Cards.

I have been a loyal fan of them since 1980.

Archived